Tenants helping tenants:
everything under one roof
At the German Centre, everything is within easy reach. No matter which service providers you require, you will find them at your fingertips. It is also of advantage that the majority of the service providers are familiar not only with the German but also with the Chinese business world. In the event that the relevant expert is not available in-house, we definitely know somebody who can help.
Service providers at a glance:
- German Chamber of Commerce Abroad (AHK China), DEinternational, Germany Trade & Invest (GTAI)
- Representative office of LBBW
- Fraunhofer Gesellschaft (largest organization for applied research in Europe), Helmholtz Association, German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- KoelnMesse (Cologne trade fair), law firms, business and personnel consultants, company pools, logistics and freight forwarding companies
- The Southern German Bakery including coffee bar with access to WLAN in the Beijing Landmark Towers
Company pools in the German Centre
There are several company pools located in the German Centre. In a company pool, several German companies share the resources of one office, or one service provider specialized in an industry represents several German companies. This is a cost efficient market entry strategy for companies which do not want to open their own representative office yet. The German Centre Management will be pleased to find the appropriate company pool for you in the German Centre.